1. Vegetable oils and hydrogenated oils/butters/margarine/etc.
- Most of these oils are toxic and terrible for your health
- The unsaturated fats in them are what is so dangerous.
- These fats bring us out of a crucial balance that tips towards disease.
2. Frequent restaurant eating.
- They typically use the cheapest veggie oils, non-organic, grain fed, antibiotic and hormone-laden meat. Not to mention processed salt and everything else based on saving money.
3. Hormone and antibiotic fed animal products
- Antibiotics in animals affects our resistance to antibiotics.
- Growth hormones are thought to disrupt our endocrine, reproductive and hormonal systems.
5. Eating overcooked foods is related to cancer, deficiencies, toxicities and more.