- 1 2/3 c flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 medium, very ripe bananas
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1/3 c coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and lightly flour a one pound loaf pan.
- Combine together the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, mash the bananas.
- Add the sugar, coconut oil, eggs and vanilla to the bananas and mix together well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and beat until well blended.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.