· 4 cups of cooked long grain white rice
· 1 cup carrots, chopped into small pieces
· 2 stalks green onion, chopped
· 1 cup green peas (or spinach, zucchini – whatever you have on hand)
· 3 T Olive Oil
· 3 T Soy Sauce (Or Bragg’s)
In a large skillet over medium heat, add 2 T of olive oil. When oil is heated, add carrots and cook until slightly tender. Add peas and green onion and stir for a few minutes. Add the rice and mix with the veggies. Add the remaining oil and soy sauce. Mix well and add more soy sauce if desired.